Athletico Physical Therapy
703 W. Main St
Marion , IL 62959
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of Operation7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Welcome to Athletico Marion! We offer a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help patients get back to doing what they love to do. Our clinic is conveniently located in the same building as Family Video and Marco’s Pizza.
As experienced professionals, our physical therapists create custom treatment plans for each patient’s healthcare needs. Our services include:
- Free Assessment – If you have a strain, sprain or nagging pain, you can see one of our experts for a free, 30-minute assessment. We evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. Restrictions apply.
- Physical therapy – Our physical therapists treat you to reduce pain, improve or restore mobility, and to help you remain at your optimal health without further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache treatment, concussion therapy and more.
- Work injuries – We are committed to helping everyone practice safety at work. Our workers’ compensation specialists are trained to assess workplace environments and worker behaviors to provide customized intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating injuries that occur on the job, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-offer/pre-employment testing and more.
- Free Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Work Conditioning
- Head Injury and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion Management
- Manual Therapy
- 3P Program for ACL Injuries
- Functional Movement Screens™
- TMJ | TMD Therapy
- Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction
- No Prescription Needed
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic offers convenient hours, including early mornings and evenings. Athletico Marion also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.